just how bad and uninteresting was this CHASE? I'm glad it is finally over with. I know it wont happen but Nascar had to figure out how they have let down the core fans and get it fixed.
just how bad and uninteresting was this CHASE? I'm glad it is finally over with. I know it wont happen but Nascar had to figure out how they have let down the core fans and get it fixed.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Under old rules Jeff Gordon now has 6 points titles.....oh well.....
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
You can't expect it to come down to the wire every year.. You have blowouts in all sports from time to time.. What if we were under the old system and Gordon had clinched it 3 weeks ago.. Talk about uninteresting...
NASCAR has effectively driven me away. The mess with Jeff Burton and AT&T this season and the outcry about Harvick's uniform after the 500 were two of the nails in the coffin.
The sad thing is that NASCAR doesn't give two shits in a sack about losing the older fan. Someone will take their place. NASCAR is a sponsor's dream in that every week is like the Super Bowl/World Series/NBA Finals.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Same here been a fan forever and even went so far as to get involved and worked in the sport. But they have gotten so blatently money driven it is ridiculous. Want a good example Kurt Bush was unstoppable at Bristol, he left Roush went to Penske and lost the Sharpie sponsorship and all of a sudden he forgot how to drive at Bristol.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Uh no I think Kurt won at Bristol in his first there in the Miller car... remember the stupid snow angels??
Bookmarks